I need help
Where to get information, advice or psychological support
The City of Brno has established a free telephone line at number +420 800 140 800.
The line is available on weekdays between 7:30 and 15:00 (Mondays and Wednesdays till 17:00). The line is operated in Czech language only.
What you can get there:
- assistance to get informed of and understand the current living situation,
- advice how to solve the situation,
- instructions how to file applications for various social benefits,
- complex information on available social services,
- intermediation and arrangement of contacts with other organizations focusing on help in difficult situations,
- social advice in person, by phone or e-mail email@example.com